JADEWIN AN 245
Triethylene glycol-bis-3-(3-tert-butyl-4-hydroxy-5-methylphenyl) propionate
SPECIFICATION AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
FEATURE AND APPLICATION
* Primary antioxidant for organic polymers.
* High performance sterically hindered phenolic antioxidant that protects the polymer against thermo-oxidative degradation during the manufacturing processes and in end-use applications
* An effective antioxidant for styrenics, synthetic rubbers, POM homo & copolymer,polyurethanes, polyamides, polyesters, MBS and PVC
* Low volatility, good color stability, and extraction resistant
* Chain Stopper in PVC and ABS manufacturing process
* Fish Eye reduction in flex-PVC applications
* Can be used with benzotriazoles or HALS for thermal and light stabilization in outdoor use.
* Exhibits a synergistic effect when used in combination with thioester antioxidants
* For additional information please consult the Material safety Data Sheet
25Kg Carton,50KG Drum
Keep container tightly closed and dry and storage in cool place