JADEWIN 5057 is a liquid blocked amine antioxidant, which not only maintains the excellent antioxidant properties of blocked amine, but also has a unique liquid nature, which is easy to measure and transport.
It is characterized by low volatility and good compatibility, without dilution during the addition process. It is 100% active. When used in conjunction with other functional stabilizers such as 1135, excellent synergies can be achieved. It can also be used alone. This product has excellent oxidation resistance and is completely suitable for the whole process of polymer preparation and processing. For the stabilization of polyurethane cushion foam, it can effectively inhibit the formation of peroxides during storage and transportation. Further prevent the burning phenomenon in the foaming; In addition, when soft foamed polyurethane is used in automobile manufacturing, furniture and fiber fabric industries, adding 5057, its low volatility will avoid staining the fabric.
CLEAR YELLOW TO PINK LIQUID
Features and applications of JADEWIN 5057:
* Liquid octylated/butylated diphenylamine antioxidant for lubricants
* High nitrogen content
* Effectively controls lubricants viscosity increase due to oxidation
* Excellent protection against thermo-oxidative degradation of lubricating oils
* Application include Mineral oil based industrial lubricants, Synthetic industrial lubricants, Greases and Engine oils
* Approved by FDA for use in blending food grade lubricants
* JADEWIN AN 5057 and lubricants formulated with JADEWIN AN 5057 may discolor in use, This has no effect on performance.