|APPEARANCE||LIGHT YELLOWISH POWDER|
* JADEWINUV326 is a strong absorber of ultraviolet radiation in the 300~400㎚region and has a high degree of photostability - photochemical energy absorbed in the ultraviolet region is dissipated as thermal energy.
* Differs from JADEWINUV234principally in a greater absorption of longer wavelengths, better compatibility with polyolefins, lower volatility, and suppressed ionization of the phenolic grouping.
* Is less affected by alkalinity, is less likely to discolor with metals, and has less effect on metal driers and metal catalysts due to the higher dissociation constant of JADEWINUV 326 (approximately 13 as compared with 11.7 for JADEWINUV234- in 80% aqueous dioxane)
* Is recommended for use at levels of 0.2~1.0% in PP, PE, Polybutylene, Polyesters, and Coatings.
* Can be used in combination with phenolic &phosphite antioxidants, and HALS to optimize performance in outdoor use.
* For additional information please consult the Material safety Data Sheet.
20KGCarton Box 25Kg Carton Box
Keep container tightly closed and dry and storage in cool place
Australia - AICS
Canada - DSL
EU - EINECS
China - IECSC
Japan - ENCS
Korea - ECL
USA - TSCA
Philippines - PICCS