■Optical Material Additives
JADEWIN BLUE RAY ABSOERBER BL 1336
YELLOW CRYSTALLINE POWDER
|LOSS ON DRYING||%||0.5MAX|
● JADEWIN BLUE RAY ABSORBER BL 1336 is a highly efficient , red shifted UV Absorber developed for solvent- borne coatings and polymers requiring strong protection both in the UVA range and visible light range
● JADEWIN BLUE RAY ABSORBER BL 1336 is specifically developed for solvent based coatings with good solubility for common organic solvents. It also provides long- lasting protection for 3 various organic polymers with excellent compatilities to meet exterior applications particularly for the requirement of extended absorption range into longer wavelength and visible light.
● JADEWIN BLUE RAY ABSORBER BL 1336 represents a major milestone with the following advantages:
● Red- shifted UV absorber , up to 430nm
● Highly efficient and suitable for solvent based coatings,enables thinner& more durable coatings
● Excellent compatilities for various organic polymers
●Exhibits unmatched outstanding UV absorption range extended into longer wavelength and visible light range
●Provides protection to Ultraviolet light sensitive and blue-light cut characteristics for coatings and polymers
10Kgs net/carton box
Before deal with the product(s), the MSDS should be considered.
Stored under 25°C, shield life is 1year.
* The following supersedes Buyer’s Documents. QIINGDAO JADE NEW MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD(JMTC),makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, including of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No statements herein are to be construed as inducements to infringe any relevant patent. Under no circumstances shall Sabo be liable for incidental, consequential or indirect damages for alleged negligence, breach of warranty, strict liability, tort or contract arising in connection with the product(s). Buyer’s sole remedy and JNMTC‘s sole liability for any claims shall be Buyer’s purchase price. Data and results are based on controlled or lab work and must be confirmed by Buyer by testing for its intended conditions of use. The product(s) has not been tested for, and is therefore not commended for, uses for which prolonged contact with mucous membranes, abraded skin, or blood is intended; for uses for which implantation within the human body is intended.