|APPEARANCE||SLIGHTLY YELLOW POWDER|
TGA233℃5% 244℃10% 286℃50%
* JADEWIN UV 328 is a strong absorber of ultraviolet radiation in the 290~400㎚ region and has a high degree of photostability - photochemical energy absorbed in the Ultraviolet region is dissipated as thermal energy.
* Features strong UV absorption, low initial color, good solubility in plasticizers and monomers,
moderately low volatility, and excellent compatibility in a wide variety of substrates.
* Recommended for use in polyolefins, PVC, styrene homo and copolymers, ABS,acrylic polymers, unsaturated polyesters, thermoplastic urethanes, moisture curedpolyurethanes, polyacetals, polyvinylbutyral, two component epoxies and urethanes,oil alkyds and thermosetting acrylic enamels.
* JADEWIN UV 328 can also be used in Powder coatings,can be used in combination with phenolic &phosphite antioxidants, and HALS tooptimize performance in outdoor use.
* For additional information please consult the Material safety Data Sheet.
20 kg PE Bag 25Kg Carton Box
Keep container tightly closed and dry and storage in cool place
Australia - AICS
Canada - DSL
EU - EINECS
China - IECSC
Japan - ENCS
Korea - ECL
USA - TSCA
Philippines - PICCS